注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

• 回复
  • 收藏
朱桢的 2012-5-9 17:12:00
Just a few minutes ago, the empress give I sent a goal of information. This is a very small scale of the team, there is only a dozen or so before and after personal appearance. But burberry outlet according to the report of the ghost worm. This more than ten zha. People are all that is about to break through a level one thousand senior players, their car and they are only pull a zha. The burberry outlet online little box. Although the phantom insect didn't reconnaissance in boxes with what specific. But it has confirmed to the box of strong high-energy reaction, that is of the box pack if not super magical equipment, it must be some extreme strong weapon, in all this stuff is very important. After this zha selected. After I will set goals to cut the target is located on the birds fly away, because of distance itself not far, a few minutes later and I arrived at the team consists of sky. Now pressed for cheap beats by dre time, I be also lazy and they crap, from the team rear louboutin outlet catch up to open directly. In my skill and this was raided, team people were not the reaction come over what happened was I killed three, burberry sale the rest of the dozen people were also birds raced up with the rolling. "Bad, it is purple day". The lead a person recognized me, only after he yelled at the same time I have been riding on birds and ride back. The other side has the preparation. Raid is sure not. But to deal with such christian louboutin sale person, tu don't raid there isn't much difference. Birds sound pressure to open my bomb, and then from the crowd quickly over the head again, and I am from birds back jumped down, direct landed in the middle of the crowd. I didn't go to tube around them, but a feet to the mouth to kicked open the beats by dre sdfasdfsdf48941 box. The box of monster headphones outlet things to is not much, but just a opening it showed its extreme is uncommon. Originally I thought of the box pack is precision equipment, who know a open the box is first a large white mist come up, before I have to react, see my feet have been frozen in the car, and, following the whole carriage into a ice sculptures. As I do now to be frozen in the car. Originally it was attacks my good opportunity, but the people present see I open the box after box is not rushed over to protect. But turned and ran away. Originally I thought this is zha. The trap of specific to me. But I soon found the's not really the case. As the box of white mist steam continuously, the obvious a much heavier than air of white mist began to rapidly coverage of car body around the ground, and then to all around diffusion, and with the spread of the fog, the ground around and near the forest is visible to the rapid rate of frozen, christian louboutin shoes even turned and ran the way that few men a running off, all christian louboutin outlet to be frozen in a nearby. However, relative to be frozen ground and forest, I care more about is actually I, because my feet ice shell had had spread to the thigh. "I'm dizzy, isn't it? I have the armor but can't frozen attribute? How can that be?" I side to himself hard hit on the leg side of the ice, hope to get out. But cold keeps spread up, this a moment have extended to the waist. "Heavens! This box pack is the goddess of ice can. (to be continued)? 17 a roll war (2) Novel bus update time: the 2010-11-14 23:22:06 this chapter count: 6736
支持原创,赞赏一下

1条评论

loveeee 2014-6-7 17:18:00
[em1023]
烧 无 止 境
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册
相关推荐

© 2020 精英乒乓网

经营许可证编号:冀B2-20180038

免责声明: 网站信息均有网友上传用于球迷免费分享,本站仅提供存储服务。如有来源标注错误或侵犯了您的合法权益,请与我们联系更正、删除。 客服电话:4006001289 客服QQ:4006001289(企业QQ)